Have you suffered from a personal injury following an accident that wasn’t your fault? If so we can help you make a personal injury compensation claim. See our TV advert here.
Ashley Ainsworth are the number one legal team in the UK, and we are sure we can help you. Here's how:
- We can get you the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to because of our experience and expert knowledge.
- We match you with one of our solicitors who is an expert in your accident type.
- One of our supportive and helpful staff will be dedicated to your case, and will be available to speak to you at any time.
We understand, when making a compensation claim how much it helps to have someone explain the process in simple, jargon-free terms. Whether your personal injury is the result of an accident at work, road traffic accident, medical negligence or criminal assault, we can offer you the information you need to take your personal injury compensation claim further.
Here at Ashley Ainsworth we have many years of experience helping people just like you with all kinds of compensation claims and getting them the personal injury compensation they are entitled to. Find out the answer to 'how much compensation can i get?' here.
We help people to claim compensation from all areas of England and Wales, as all but the most complicated of cases can be completed over the telephone and by correspondence. If you’re unsure if you have a case don’t worry, we understand this and can give you free and expert advice on your personal injury claim.
Our aim is to make compensation claims through a specialised personal injury solicitor as simple and easy as possible.
How it works
- Step one: Tell us about your injuries and how you sustained them.
- Step two: One of our friendly legal team assesses your case.
- Step three: We manage your case and keep you informed through your dedicated claims handler.
- Step four: You receive your cheque for compensation – we have an unparalleled 97% success rate!
Locations across the UK - A time and place of your choice
We guarantee that all paperwork that needs to be signed by you can be done at a time and place of your choice. We have a network of staff across the UK that can visit you in your home, workplace or anywhere that you wish.
We have had successful cases in London, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Cardiff, York, Bristol, Chester, Norwich, Exeter, Birmingham, Bradford, Sunderland, Preston, Rotherham, Swindon, Darlington, Leicester, Portsmouth and Swansea. In fact the list doesn’t end there; we have helped people across the length and breadth of the country.
Wherever you are in the country…we can help you.
Our address is: Ashley Ainsworth, St Georges Chambers, St Georges Place, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 8BT.
*Terms and conditions apply.